Pregnancy Yoga Teacher Training Calendar
Pregnancy Yoga Teacher Training Calendar 2024
March 2024 – London
1st – 3rd March 2024 – Part 1
7th – 9th March 2024 – Part 2 – Book Here
(Full 6 day certified training course – Investment £797)
June 2024 – Bristol
6th – 8th June 2024 – Part 1
20th – 22nd June 2024 – Part 2 – Book Here
(Full 6 day certified training course – Investment £850)
July/August 2024 – Live Online via Zoom
26th – 28th July 2024 – Part 1
2nd – 4th August 2024 – Part 2 – Book here
(Full 6 day certified training course – early Bird Investment £647)
What makes us a unique Pregnancy Yoga Teacher Training school?
- Our teacher training certification is well established, recognised worldwide and you will be able to register with both Yoga Alliance (US) and Yoga Alliance Professionals (UK) as a Registered Pregnancy Yoga Teacher (if you already hold your 200Hrs Yoga Teacher Training).
- At 85hrs, our teacher training is much more extensive than many others you may find, and covers not only Pregnancy Yoga, but a wide variety of yoga and tailored movement practices to help with birth preparation & delivery, Postnatal Yoga (the 4th Trimester) and Parent & Baby yoga. We pride ourselves on being an inclusive Training Academy for all who have an interest in this field, and everyone is welcome on our trainings.
- This course is a very cost-effective way to get a complete training on the application & teaching of yoga & healing/rectifying movement for all 4 trimesters, ensuring that all our graduates are ready to go and support mother and all parents on all stages of their journey into this new chapter.
- All coursework submitted by our students is individually read and marked, and will obtain personalised feedback that is emailed out with a certificate & logo to use for marketing/social media.
- We also offer a Yoga Teacher Directory on our website, sallyparkesyoga.com, as part of this package, where all graduates are able to get their contact details listed, for when potential clients are looking for a trusted & certified yoga teacher their local area.
- We support you! And our support will continue as Alumni of the Sally Parkes Yoga School. You will always be able to email us with any questions and we have dedicated, private groups on Facebook where our hundreds of our graduates from throughout the years, keep in touch and offer support and advice to each other.
So much to reflect upon after finishing my Pregnancy Yoga Teacher Training with the wonderful Sally Parkes Yoga! Not least what a bloody miracle it all is.
I would highly, highly recommend this course – Sally’s knowledge of the female body and the experience of pregnancy & postnatal journey is complimented beautifully by her vast experience as both yoga student & teacher. She delivers all of this information in a way that is both inspiring & empowering.
We were encouraged to provide our mums & mums-to-be with time and space to enjoy and honour their journey, whatever this may look and feel like to them.
I feel like I have found ‘my yoga’
Sign up here for the latest news!