Pregnancy Yoga Teacher Training Calendar
Postnatal Yoga Teacher Training
Pregnancy Yoga Teacher Training
5th – 7th August 2021 – Part 1
12th – 14th August 2021 – Part 2 – Book here
(Full 6 day certified training course-from £647)
Why are we so different to other Pregnancy Yoga Teacher Training schools?
- Our certification is well established and recognised worldwide and can be registered with both Yoga Alliance US and Yoga Alliance Professionals (UK).
- At 85hrs, our training is more extensive than many others and covers not only pregnancy yoga, but yoga to help with birth preparation, postnatal yoga and mum & baby yoga. This is a more cost effective way to get fully trained on the application of yoga for all 4 trimesters, ensuring our graduates are ready to go out and support women on all stages of their journey into motherhood.
- All coursework submitted by our students is individually read and marked, and personalised feedback is emailed out to each student.
- All successful graduates are emailed a certificate and certified logo that can be used, without charge, on all of their marketing to show that they are a certified teacher of Sally Parkes Pregnancy Yoga.
- We also offer a teaching directory on sallyparkesyoga.com, where all graduates are able to get their details listed, ready for potential clients who are looking for a trusted and certified teacher.
- We support you! Support doesn’t end with the last day of training as we have ongoing support and chat groups via whatsapp and Facebook, where our hundreds of our graduates from throughout the years, keep in touch and offer support and advice to each other.
So much to reflect upon after finishing my Pregnancy Yoga Teacher Training with the wonderful Sally Parkes Yoga! Not least what a bloody miracle it all is.
I would highly, highly recommend this course – Sally’s knowledge of the female body and the experience of pregnancy & postnatal journey is complimented beautifully by her vast experience as both yoga student & teacher. She delivers all of this information in a way that is both inspiring & empowering.
We were encouraged to provide our mums & mums-to-be with time and space to enjoy and honour their journey, whatever this may look and feel like to them.
I feel like I have found ‘my yoga’
Sign up here for the latest news!