Covid 19 Update:
- We kindly ask that once retreats resume, that all guests please bring their own yoga mats & props to ensure safety and comfort during your yoga practice.
- Please use sanitising hand gels (which will be provided by the venue) upon arrival to the retreat and throughout the weekend and wash hands regularly.
- Please observe social distancing wherever possible.
- During class, your yoga teacher will remain 2 meters away from participants and will therefore not be giving any physical adjustments to guests.
- For holistic treatments, please note that out therapists will be wearing PPE.
- Paper Towels will be used in communal WC’s, these are primarily for staff use only.
- Kitchen areas are strictly for staff only.
- Swimming Pool and Sauna usage (Brooklands Barn only): Upon arrival guests will be asked to book a time slot to use these facilities so we can all observe social distancing.
13th – 15th November 2020 Brooklands Barn, West Sussex, with Sally Parkes – FULLY BOOKED
5th – 7th February 2021 Brooklands Barn, West Sussex, with Sally Parkes
19th – 21st March 2021 Tilton House, East Sussex, with Anna Brook
7th – 9th May 2021 Brooklands Barn, West Sussex, with Sally Parkes
13th – 15th August 2021 Tilton House, East Sussex, with Sally Parkes
5th – 7th November 2021 Tilton House, East Sussex, with Anna Brook
12th – 14th November 2021 Brooklands Barn, West Sussex, with Sally Parkes
This retreat is for anyone in need of rest and recuperation from day to day life. With our proven approach of yoga, Pilates and effective nutritional plan, our detox retreat will restore your vitality and enthusiasm for life. We only take up to twelve participants on each retreat and no experience of yoga or Pilates is necessary, as we welcome beginners. Our specialised yoga and detox retreat for increased energy and weight loss will be held at our luxury venue, Brooklands Barn in Arundel, West Sussex.
Nestled underneath the South Downs and edged by woodland with far reaching views across the Sussex Weald, Tilton House sits impressively in the natural landscape. The Georgian country house was once home to economist John Maynard Keynes and ballerina Lydia Lopokova, as their retreat for contemplation and calm. It is the perfect venue for our retreat, as both a yoga room and yurt are offered for the classes as well as lots of space to chill out and relax.