85 Hour Pregnancy Yoga Teacher Training
Please see below for my UK trainings calendar
2020 UK Trainings
Why are we so different to other Pregnancy Yoga Teacher Training schools?
- Our certification is well established and recognised worldwide and can be registered with both Yoga Alliance US and Yoga Alliance Professionals (UK).
- At 85hrs, our training is more extensive than many others and covers not only pregnancy yoga, but yoga to help with birth preparation, postnatal yoga and mum & baby yoga. This is a more cost effective way to get fully trained on the application of yoga for all 4 trimesters, ensuring our graduates are ready to go out and support women on all stages of their journey into motherhood.
- All coursework submitted by our students is individually read and marked, and personalised feedback is emailed out to each student.
- All successful graduates are emailed a certificate and certified logo that can be used, without charge, on all of their marketing to show that they are a certified teacher of Sally Parkes Pregnancy Yoga.
- We also offer a teaching directory on sallyparkesyoga.com, where all graduates are able to get their details listed, ready for potential clients who are looking for a trusted and certified teacher.
- We support you! Support doesn’t end with the last day of training as we have ongoing support and chat groups via Whatsapp and Facebook, where our hundreds of our graduates from throughout the years, keep in touch and offer support and advice to each other.
The Sally Parkes Yoga 85Hour Yoga Alliance USA & Yoga Alliance Professionals (UK) certified course covers Pregnancy, Postnatal and Mother & Baby Yoga and is grounded in sound anatomy and physiology as well as in the teachings of yoga. Our aim is to give you, the student, knowledge and expertise to deliver safe, effective and uplifting classes and one to ones. This is achieved via a combination of appropriate anatomy, physiology, asana, pranayama, mudra and relaxation, whilst the Shakti (female) energetics that resides in all women and allows such an amazing event: (conception, pregnancy and birth) to occur is honoured. Yoga and methods developed from Pilates and gentle exercise rehabilitation, to assist postnatal recovery is also discussed, taught and practiced before moving on to our Mother & Baby Yoga module. The course finishes with a talk on how to set up your business including tips on using social media, hiring a space and how to organise classes, and how to keep client referrals at an optimum level.
Sign up here for the latest news!