CPD Workshops & Teacher Trainings
These CPD events are certified by Yoga Alliance and Yoga Alliance Preofessionals
ONLINE One day Essential Oils Yoga Teacher Training with Heather Deaville
This one day CPD course is certified by Yoga Alliance Professionals (UK) and Yoga Alliance (US).
Immerse yourself in the world of essential oils for yoga and discover how these incredible oils can enhance & deepen your practice, and that of your students.
This day-long course will give you the tools and knowledge to use Essential Oils safely in your yoga practice and as a yoga teacher. With everything covered from yoga history to the benefits of these oils to enhance and deepen a yoga practice this day will leave you feeling inspired and confident to take this practice to your mat.
As a bonus you will also receive a week of follow up videos & yoga and essential oils classes to kick start your journey into this wonderful world.
About this training…
- You will receive 6 pure & organic essential oil samples (can be sent within the UK only)
- A 20 page manual on Essential oils for Yoga
- A week of daily inspiring videos to get you using your oils
- How and when you can use oils in your class to best effect
- Sequencing your yoga classes
- Essentials Oils Safety
- Marketing your EO classes & workshops
- Access to the course recordings for a month
- How essential oils can enhance & affect moods or emotions
- An overview of Essential Oils and the Chakras
Support and extra education throughout the week through a private WhatsApp group, this will include videos on specific oils, mini guided meditations using your oils and lots of other loveliness!
This course will be recorded and available for a week after the course completes, for you to review and download (to keep).
The Training will cover:
- History of Essential Oils and Aromatherapy
- The synergy of essential oils and yoga
- The benefits of using essential oils in your yoga practice/classes
- How and when you can use oils in your class to best effect in your yoga practice and that of your students
- Essential Oil Safety, including contraindications for use.
- Spotlight on the 6 main oils we will be using
- Quick guides – which oils are best for grounding, uplifting etc.
- Essential oils and the emotions
- How to structure your EO classes
- Marketing your EO classes and workshops
- An overview of Essential Oils and the Chakras
- Where to source your oils from – ethics and more
For this training you will need:
A Yoga Mat
Cotton Pads (or cotton wool)
Diffuser (if you have one)
Carrier oil, eg JoJoba, Apricot Kernel or Sweet Almond
Paper and pen for making notes
Cushion or blanket
Any additional props you would like
A small 2.5ml measuring spoon or a small measuring jug
Upon completion, you will receive a PDF Certificate detailing 10 studied hours.
This Essential Oils for Yoga Teacher Training is led by Heather Deaville (www.deavilleyoga.com); it includes an illustrated training manual. This course will be held live online via Zoom.
£87 Early Bird fee until 31st September – Then £97. This includes a comprehensive training manual.
You can also pay via Bacs. Simply email us on email@example.com and we’ll send you the details.
Heather & Sally x
The deposit for this Training constitutes the deposit amount paid (£500 of the course fee) and is non-refundable.
It is not possible to have your place refunded or transferred to another Teacher Training course at a later date once your Sally Parkes Yoga Ltd 200hr Yoga Teacher Training fee has been paid and your place on this training has been secured, due to limited spaces being available.
We STRONGLY recommend that you take out insurance to cover any training costs in the event that you have to cancel or curtail your training for whatever reason, including sickness and covid related sickness . Sally Parkes Yoga Ltd cannot take responsibility for any missed days of training. If you wish to make up any missed parts of the training, you would be liable for any future course fees if you wish to join at a later date.
All course fees are non-refundable once the course has started.
Attendance of & active participation in all modules, plus completion of coursework & assessments, as laid out by your course leader are essential in order for you to complete the course & receive your certification.
By registering and paying the deposit for this course, you are agreeing to this policy. Thank you.
About your Tutor Heather Deaville:
Investment: Early Bird Price £87
ENROLMENT FOR THIS COURSE CLOSES ON WEDNESDAY 23rd NOVEMBER 2022
Dates: Saturday 26th November 2022
Venue: Online, via Zoom
For any enquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This training is recognised by Yoga Alliance Professionals as Continuing Education and by Yoga alliance (US) as eligable YACEP hours.
The Trainer Pro award recognises that Sally Parkes Yoga courses overdeliver in the depth of knowledge and student support that is delivered, giving more value and individual input to our students.
Our intention is to ensure that every student that comes to us, leaves our courses confident, knowledgeable, and fully encouraged to be the best teacher they can be, and fully encouraged to realise their dreams.
Sign up here for the latest news!