Covid 19 Update
When we are able to run our Retreats an in-person Trainings, our guests’ safety is our number one priority. Therefore, we ask that all guests note the guidance listed below, that we have implemented in order for our retreats & trainings to run safely.
Furthermore, if you are booking to stay on one of our retreats at Tilton House, we invite you to check their venue guidelines as well which can be viewed here.
- Please observe social distancing wherever possible (2 metres)
- We kindly ask that all guests please bring their own yoga mats & props to ensure safety and comfort during your yoga practice
- Please use sanitising hand gels (this will be provided by the venue) upon arrival to the retreat and throughout the weekend and wash hands regularly
- During classes, your yoga teacher/trainer will remain 2 metres away from students and will therefore not be giving any physical adjustments
- For holistic treatments at retreats, please note that out therapists will be wearing PPE
- Holistic Treatments will have a 15 minute gap between appointments so that the treatment room can be properly sanitised
- Mealtimes will be staggered & spaced accordingly to allow for social distancing
- Paper Towels will be used in any communal WCs
- Kitchen areas are strictly for staff only, please ask if you require something
- Swimming Pool & Sauna usage (Brooklands Barn only): Upon arrival guests will be asked to book a time slot to use these facilities so we can all observe social distancing