Covid 19 Update
Our guests’ safety is our number one priority. Therefore, we ask that all guests note the changes listed below that we have made in order for our retreats to run safely.
Furthermore, if you are booking to stay on one of our retreats at Tilton House, we invite you to check their venue guidelines as well which can be viewed here.
- Please observe social distancing wherever possible.
- We kindly ask that all guests please bring their own yoga mats & props to ensure safety and comfort during your yoga practice.
- Please use sanitising hand gels (this will be provided by the venue) upon arrival to the retreat and throughout the weekend and wash hands regularly
- During class, your yoga teacher will remain 2 meters away from participants and will therefore not be giving any physical adjustments to guests.
- For holistic treatments, please note that out therapists will be wearing PPE.
- Holistic Treatments will have a 15 minute gap between appointments so that the treatment room can be properly sanitised.
- Mealtimes will be staggered & spaced accordingly to allow for social distancing.
- Paper Towels will be used in communal WCs.
- Kitchen areas are strictly for staff only.
- Swimming Pool usage (Brooklands Barn only): Upon arrival guests will be asked to book a time slot to use this facility so we can all observe social distancing.