1-2 Day CPD Workshops and Teacher Trainings
Upcoming events: Please scroll down for more information. These events are certified by Yoga Alliance
ONLINE: 20th & 21st February 2021
2 day Yin Yoga for Yoga Teachers
with Nina Goldberger E-RYT
ONLINE, via Zoom
Date: Saturday 20th & Sunday 21st February 2021
Venue: Online, via Zoom
In this training we will not only practice & feel the effects of unblocking our energy lines, but learn about the science & purpose behind Yin Yoga and its roots in Traditional Chinese Philosophy.
Yin Yoga offers us an opportunity to ‘clean house’ so that the body can function more harmoniously and potentially aid healing, reduce stress & anxiety and calm down the nervous system, bringing about health & wellbeing, in body and also mind.
Please note: This course is open to previously certified 200hr Yoga Teachers
The workshop will cover:
- Exploring the traditional yin postures and why we practice them in this way
- The benefits of this ‘sweet surrender’ practice as a whole
- The role of the nervous system
- Exploring the Meridian Lines
- Modifications for people from different walks of life or those who are experiencing injury or are pregnant
- How yin practice correlates to the seasons and the complementing elements & Sense Organs
- Yoga Nidra session
An opportunity to learn from your teacher and from each other; part practice, part philosophy, part exploration and discussion for you to share your own experiences and stories about Yin practice.
Yin Yoga is the perfect accompaniment to a very Yang practice such as Ashtanga, or any other kind of higher intensity sports to find balance and lead a healthy lifestyle.
This course is led by Nina Goldberger (www.withnina.com), it includes a training manual and will be held online.
For this training you will need:
- A yoga mat
- 2 x yoga blocks (or more)
- 2 x yoga bricks (or more)
- A blanket
- 1 x yoga strap (optional for modifications)
- Eye pillow (optional)
- Notebook and pen
- Your training manual (this will be emailed to you)
You will receive a 14Hr CPD / Continued Education Certificate.
- The Complete Guide to Yin Yoga: The Philosophy & Practice of Yin Yoga by Bernie Clark (revised edition recommended)
Investment is £167. To secure your place we just ask for a £30 deposit paid via bank transfer please. Simply email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll take care of you.
Nina & Sally x
Nina Goldberger – E-RYT 200hrs
Nina Goldberger is an E-RYT & Wellbeing Coach based in Edinburgh, with 400 hours+ of Yoga, Yin & Restorative, Anatomy, Adjustment, Chanting & Ashram experience.
She is passionate about helping people find stillness & acceptance through learning how to use the breath properly, moving in tune with the body, looking inwards & cultivating self-love.
After completing her 200hrs Ashtanga Vinyasa Teacher Training, she has explored various styles of yoga in her own practice since and brings elements from them all into her teachings. Nina completed her 100Hrs Advanced Teacher Training with Sally & Chris in Spain 2019.
She offers regular classes in Vinyasa & Yin and deeply restful & nourishing Wellbeing & Restorative focused sessions and Mindfulness.
Sign up here for the latest news!