Online Fertility Yoga Teacher Training from Sally Parkes Yoga in partnership with Real Fertile
Course leader: Naomi Rudge EYT, Womens Wellness Researcher
Next Course launching: 19th April 2024
This course is in a pre-recorded format that is sent to you weekly over the course of a month, to enable you to study at a time that suits you. You will also be invited to 4 live online yoga classes during the course of the training.
FOnline Fertility Yoga Teacher Training from Sally Parkes Yoga in partnership with Real Fertile
About this training…
Sally Parkes Yoga is pleased to be offering this Online 30hr Fertility Yoga training for yoga practitioners and teachers with an interest in women’s health, hosted and taught by Naomi Rudge EYT, from Real Fertile @realfertile
Fertility Yoga is all about learning how to work with our own feminine cycles and our menstrual cycle to maximise our wellbeing and fertility. This is the perfect course for teachers who would like to be able to teach a yoga practice that works with the female cycle and supports women on their journey whilst trying to conceive.
Would you like to know more about:
- the menstrual cycle and fertility
- the main hormones involved in the menstrual cycle and fertility
- how stress affects these hormones and how we can address that stress and regulate our hormonal response
- how we can adapt our yoga practice throughout the month to reflect the hormonal fluctuations that naturally occur in our own cycles.
- how to support a woman whilst trying to start a family either naturally or through an assisted route.
Spread over a month long period, this course is delivered via Teachable.com and study is designed to flexible and fit around your existing schedule.
The course is pre-recorded, not live, and the lessons will be a mixture of yoga sessions and lectures, with supporting literature. All content is available with LIFETIME ACCESS for you to download and keep.
Study does not have to be completed as soon as the classes are sent to you, so you can study at a time that suits you and your existing schedule.
During the period of the course, Naomi will lead you in 4 bonus live yoga classes (one per week). We would love it if you can join in with these live events, but if for any reason you can’t make the live sessions, they will be recorded for you to practice at a later date.
There is also a private student Facebook group to join that has been set up for all Fertility Yoga students to get to know each other, ask questions and grow a supportive community.
You will receive:
- Lifetime access to the course videos and recordings – including brand new content!
- Access to private student Facebook group
- A training manual and certificate in PDF format via email
- A logo from Sally Parkes Yoga stating you are Fertility Yoga Teacher
The Full Course Curriculum:
- What is fertility yoga?
- An overview of hormones and their role in fertility
- The menstrual cycle – understanding the uterine and ovarian cycles
- The impact of stress on fertility
- The female fertility timeline
- Methods to understand female fertility
- Training with your menstrual cycle
- How to adapt your yoga practice to your cycle
- The moon cycle and moon salutations
- Yoga practice for phase one: menstruation
- Yoga practice for phase two: follicular stage
- Yoga practice for phase three: Ovulation
- Yoga practice for phase four: Luteal stage
- Using affirmations and manifestation in fertility yoga
- Pranayama for fertility
- Mudras for fertility
- Yoga for assisted conception
- The psychological effects of assisted conception
- The language of fertility
- Yoga for the stages of assisted conception
- Meditation practices for two week wait
- PLUS BRAND NEW BONUS CONTENT!
After this training you will be able to:
- Improve your teaching skills and feel more confident to teach women about their wellbeing within the context of yoga.
- Deliver bespoke, small classes and one to one yoga sessions that cater for women who require support during their journey to conception both naturally and via assisted routes.
- Adapt your clients practice to allow for a more feminine practice, working with their own natural cycles and rhythms.
Homework and Assignments:
You will also be required to submit 3 short pieces of coursework, to gain your certification. All coursework is marked and personalised feedback will be given.
- £297 – Instalment plan available at no extra cost!
For this Training you will need:
- A yoga mat
- 2 x yoga blocks
- 1 x yoga belt
- 4 throw cushions and a pillow case OR yoga bolster
- Notebook and pen
- An internet connection
Got questions? Please contact Naomi for more info at email@example.com
About Naomi Rudge – Course Founder & Leader
Naomi Rudge EYT is the founder of Real Fertile, and Womens Wellness researcher for the Sally Parkes Yoga team.
Following her extensive studies and navigating her own menstrual and fertile health journey, she founded Real Fertile to share information and support for women around their own cycles and fertile health. Passionate about supporting women, she is an advocate for understanding and working with the female cycle and utilising yoga to maximise our wellbeing.
She can be found on Instagram @realfertile
The deposit/payment fee is non-refundable.
It is not possible to have your place refunded or transferred to a Fertility Yoga Teacher training course at a later date once this deposit has been paid, as all materials are sent with lifelong access and cannot be returned.
Please note: It is essential for students to attend, complete & engage with all scheduled hours and complete the homework before certification will be issued.
By registering and paying the deposit for this course, you are agreeing to this policy. Thank you.
Payment plan Ts and Cs: Payment will be taken from the same payment card, on the same day for 3 consecutive months, beginning on the day of purchase. No certification will be issued until final payment has been taken. If payment is missed, access to course will be suspended until payments are brought up to date. All payments are handled directly through Teachable and Sally Parkes Yoga & her employees do not have access to any payment details.
Payment plan available at no extra cost
This training is recognised by Yoga Alliance Professionals (UK) as ‘Further Training’ and by Yoga Alliance USA as ‘Continuing Education’ and will be eligible to register for 30 education hours.
NEXT COURSE STARTS:
19th APRIL 2024
Venue: Online, via Teachable & optional live Zoom sessions
Questions? Contact Naomi via WhatsApp +44 7885 607052
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to read Naomi & Sally’s article in Om Yoga Magazine: ‘Yoga for Fertility‘
This course was incredible…
I really wasn’t sure about online learning, but actually it was so good to be able to take this course at your own pace; rewind & rewatch any tricky bits! Thank you x
Thanks for the wonderful course — I’ve taken a good few yoga trainings over the last couple of years and this was by far my favourite. I’ve gathered so much wisdom, and in these few short weeks it’s already enriched my own practice and my teachings. Thank you!
Naomi is so knowledgeable and shares that knowledge, with a gentle empathy, needed when diving into what can be sensitive aspects of the female journey..
I am now bursting with new ideas for delivering some different yoga classes and workshops and how these can work in conjunction with the other holistic modalities I offer, to better support hormonal wellbeing and balance, work in harmony with the menstrual cycle and moon cycle and support those trying to conceive either naturally or assisted.
Thank you so much for a great course – I loved every minute of it and I’m still enjoying the recorded classes.
Sign up here for the latest news!